All AAAT League members are privy to FREE throwing sessions* with their WATL league card. *Free sessions are limited. Ask your AAAT Axe Master for more details.
Hook up your friends with special members-only rates**! AAAT offers a rate of just $25 for friends who drop by with a WATL league member. **Not valid for online bookings.
Discounts on drinks at our FULL BAR!
Bring along friends & family to watch league play for FREE.
Get a chance to make it to the WATL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS aired on ESPN! All players in WATL sanctioned leagues have their scores recorded with the WATL. If they qualify, they could end up on TV and get a chance to be crowned the WORLD CHAMPION.
Addicted to axe throwing? Ready to kick your game up a notch? Join our Leagues!
Leagues are a great way to learn new techniques, perfect your skills, spend time with friends and make new ones. All while competing for a chance to win money AND become the axe throwing league champion!
Not an axe throwing pro but still want to join? No worries! People of all skill levels are welcome to become League members
- Our leagues are sanctioned by the World Axe Throwing League (WATL) WATL is the global governing body & league for the sport of urban axe throwing.
- All leagues are individually scored, no need to form a team.
- Leagues run for 8 consecutive weeks, the same night and time each week.
- Minimum number of players for league is 6, maximum is 60.
- League players may bring their own axes, but they must be weighed & measured before each league night to ensure that they meet the standards of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL)
- The first hour of each league night is set aside for a practice session and sign in. Each person gets ten practice throws and then is cycled to the back of the line. Players do not have to participate in practice.
- Each match consists of 10 throws total.
- Every league week, each player plays 4 matches. All four matches will equal to 40 throws per week.
- In each season there are 7 weeks of regular matches, with the 7th week being mandatory, and finishing with a tournament in the 8th week.
- If more than TWO weeks are missed, the players are not eligible for the playoffs. The 1-2 missed weeks’ throws can be made up through week 7.
- ALL league players will make the playoffs in Week 8 as long as attendance requirements are met.
- Week 8 is a playoff to determine the champion in a double elimination bracket.
- Double elimination means that each person has to lose twice. After losing the first game, players drop into the Underdog Bracket for final placement.
- Additionally, the winner of the Underdog Bracket goes to the final round with the winner of the Winner’s Bracket.
- More detailed league rules/specifications are available HERE.
- League play for Summer 2019 begins the week of July 1, 2019.
- All American Axe Throwing will hold our league play on WEDNESDAY nights (beginning July 10, 2019) from 6-10pm (1-hour practice sessions begin at 6pm) at our AKRON location.
- Leagues are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Availability is limited, so reserve your spot today! Deadline for league reservations is Tuesday, July 9, 2019.
- League Fee is $85 per player. 50% of League Fee ($42.50) is due upon registration. The balance ($42.50) is to be paid on the first day of league play.
- League Fees will be applied to post-season prize money.
- $15/week League Dues are to be paid each week. Dues go to AAAT for upkeep of lanes & staffing.
- First 7 weeks of league play determine Week 8 tournament seeding, and placement in the overall World WATL standings. Final 3 players at the end of Week 8 playoffs receive the prize money.