All AAAT League members are privy to FREE throwing sessions* on Fridays at either AAAT location. *Free sessions are limited to the 8 weeks of the season, beginning with the Friday before league play begins. Ask your AAAT Axe Master for more details. Walk-in availability for league member practice not guaranteed.
Hook up your friends with special members-only rates**! AAAT offers a rate of just $25 for friends who drop by with a WATL league member. **Not valid for online bookings.
League location features a FULL BAR!
Bring along friends & family to watch league play for FREE.
Get a chance to make it to the WATL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS aired on ESPN! All players in WATL sanctioned leagues have their scores recorded with the WATL. If they qualify, they could end up on TV and get a chance to be crowned the WORLD CHAMPION.
Addicted to axe throwing? Ready to kick your game up a notch? Join our Leagues!
Leagues are a great way to learn new techniques, perfect your skills, spend time with friends and make new ones. All while competing for a chance to become the axe throwing league champion and possibly qualify for the WATL World Championships in December of each year!
Not an axe throwing pro but still want to join? No worries! People of all skill levels are welcome to become League members.
- Our leagues are sanctioned by the World Axe Throwing League (WATL) WATL is the global governing body & league for the sport of urban axe throwing.
- All leagues are individually scored, no need to form a team.
- Leagues run for 8 consecutive weeks, the same night and time each week.
- Minimum number of players for league is 6, maximum is 60.
- League players may bring their own axes, but they must be weighed & measured before each league night to ensure that they meet the standards of the World Axe Throwing League (WATL)
- The first hour of each league night is set aside for a practice session and sign in. Each person gets ten practice throws and then is cycled to the back of the line. Players do not have to participate in practice.
- Each match consists of 10 throws total.
- Every league week, each player plays 4 matches. All four matches will equal to 40 throws per week.
- In each season there are 7 weeks of regular matches, with the 7th week being mandatory, and finishing with a tournament in the 8th week.
- If more than TWO weeks are missed, the players are not eligible for the playoffs. The 1-2 missed weeks’ throws can be made up through week 7.
- ALL league players will make the playoffs in Week 8 as long as attendance requirements are met.
- Week 8 is a playoff to determine the champion in a double elimination bracket.
- Double elimination means that each person has to lose twice. After losing the first game, players drop into the Underdog Bracket for final placement.
- Additionally, the winner of the Underdog Bracket goes to the final round with the winner of the Winner’s Bracket.
- More detailed league rules/specifications are available HERE.
- League play for Winter 2020 begins the week of January 12, 2020.
- All American Axe Throwing will hold our league play on WEDNESDAY nights (beginning January 15, 2020) from 6-10pm (1-hour practice sessions begin at 6pm) at our AKRON location.
- Leagues are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Availability is limited, so reserve your spot today!
- REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 WINTER LEAGUE IS NOW CLOSED. Check back soon for info on our Spring League.
- EARLY BIRD LEAGUE FEE is $70 per player. Applicable if you join by December 25, 2019.
- Regular League Fee (if you join between December 26 and January 8) is $85 per player.
- 50% of League Fee is due upon registration. The balance is to be paid on the first day of league play.
- First 7 weeks of league play determine Week 8 tournament seeding, and placement in the overall World WATL standings.
WINTER LEAGUE REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED