AKRON LOCATION CLOSED THROUGH 11/5/22.
Your group will spend 60-105 minutes learning, practicing, and squaring off in fun games. Our Axe Throwing sessions are run by trained experts who will show you how to safely handle an axe and chuck it with accuracy while giving you tips on how to capture that illustrious bullseye! Our unique axe throwing experience is fun and casual! Whether you are looking to pick up a new hobby, learn a new skill, or simply find a reason to hang out with some of your favorite friends, we are here to serve you with professional axe throwing coaches and an unforgettable experience. Each 2-hour axe throwing lane consists of two (2) targets, and each 1-hour axe throwing lane consists of one (1) target.
WE DO NOT OFFER MOBILE AXE THROWING
Contact us for off-day party requests
A minimum of 10 players is required for a special booking or party.
If you’d like to book a party or a lane on a day we are not normally open, please contact us. 7-day advanced notice recommended to ensure availability of venue and staff. See our PARTIES page for more information.
Maximum of 12 people per lane.
Participants must be at least 15 years of age with parents signed waiver.
BOTH of our locations feature a full bar with beer, liquor, soda & water available for purchase. You may not BYOB at either location.
HOWEVER, you are free to bring, or have delivered, whatever food your group would like to eat, as long as you clean up after yourselves.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.* Please use the "Book Now" links to reserve your lane(s) today!
6pm - midnight
4pm - midnight
- Staff is only on-premises if we have a previously-reserved lane. If we do not, staff may not be on-site to serve walk-ins at certain times or dates. We suggest contacting us before you head our way to ensure that someone is there.
- Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis at both locations on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The walk-in rates have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. We will not mix groups. The price per person depends on how many people you have and how long you want to throw.
- Saturday nights tend to be very busy, and we usually have little-to-no availability for walk-ins. Friday nights are usually a little more open, though we sometimes sell out on Fridays as well.
- Availability is NOT guaranteed with walk-ins, so we highly recommend you book your lane in advance online. Lanes can be reserved online up to just 10 minutes before a time slot begins. You may also contact us at (234) 281-4012 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about walk-in availability.