Akron & Canton’s best axe throwing experience!
Your group will spend 60-105 minutes learning, practicing, and squaring off in fun games. Our Axe Throwing sessions are run by trained experts who will show you how to safely handle an axe and chuck it with accuracy while giving you tips on how to capture that illustrious bullseye! Our unique axe throwing experience is fun and casual! Whether you are looking to pick up a new hobby, learn a new skill, or simply find a reason to hang out with some of your favorite friends, we are here to serve you with professional axe throwing coaches and an unforgettable experience. Each platinum & gold experience lane consists of two (2) targets, and each basic experience consists of one (1) target.
WE DO NOT OFFER MOBILE AXE THROWING
- Staff is only on-premises if we have a previously-reserved lane. If we do not have existing reservations by a certain time each night, staff will not be on-site and the venue will close for the night. We suggest contacting us before you head our way to ensure that someone is there.
- Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis at both locations on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The walk-in rates have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. We will not mix groups. The price per person depends on how many people you have and how long you want to throw, and is higher for walk-ins than for online reservations.
- Saturday nights tend to be very busy, and we usually have little-to-no availability for walk-ins. Friday nights are usually a little more open, though we sometimes sell out on Fridays as well.
- Availability is NOT guaranteed with walk-ins, so we highly recommend you book your lane in advance online. You may also contact us at (234) 281-4012 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about walk-in availability
- We reserve the right to close the venue before the listed time if we have no pre-existing reservations
BOTH of our locations feature a full bar with beer, liquor, soda & water available for purchase. You may not BYOB at either location.
ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.* Please use the "Book Now" links to reserve your lane(s) today!
Staff is only on-premises if we have a previously-reserved lane. If we do not have existing reservations by a certain time each night, staff will not be on-site and the venue will close for the night.
OUR CANTON LOCATION IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 12 FOR A PRIVATE PARTY.
OUR AKRON LOCATION IS CLOSED FROM FEBRUARY 4-12 DUE TO A HAUNTED HOUSE EVENT
Friday - CANTON
6pm - 12 (varies based on pre-existing bookings)
Friday - AKRON
6pm - 11 pm (varies based on pre-existing bookings)
Saturday - CANTON
4pm - 12 (varies based on pre-existing bookings)
Saturday - AKRON
4pm - 11 (varies based on pre-existing bookings)
grab your friends and throw some axes
Axe Throwing is a perfect way to celebrate special occasions, use as a team-building operation, or just have fun with your friends and family. We can comfortably accommodate groups up to 130 people in Canton, and up to 80 people in Akron.